Privacy Officer: Julie Webber
Contact email: email@example.com
Thank you for entrusting Pure Offices with your contact and personal information. Holding onto your personal information is a serious responsibility, and we want you to know that we’re handling it properly and lawfully. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about individuals, how this information is used, the conditions under which it may be disclosed to others and how it is kept secure. We are committed to fully comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation brought into effect on the 25th May 2018.
HOW WE COLLECT, USE, SHARE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not collect any personal information from you through our website except as described below. Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you are identifiable, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or credit card information.
Website Visits: In general, we automatically gather certain technical information from our website visitors through our automatic data collection tools, including server logs, which may collect certain standard information that your browser sends to the website such as the number and frequency of your visits. This information may include the URL of the last and next website you visit, your browser and operating system, your IP address, how long you spend on our website and what pages you view here. We may use this information on an aggregate basis to understand better how our visitors use our website, research our visitors’ demographics, interests, and behaviour, improve our website, provide visitors with customized services and information, and for other similar purposes.
We do not currently gather information concerning our website visitors through cookies or other tracking technologies.
Further, we do not control any cookies, web beacons or other similar devices that may be placed on our website by third parties.
Other: We will collect any other personal information from you if you voluntarily provide it through our website—such as by providing your e-mail address and other personal information to receive further information about us—and will use such personal information for the purpose of processing and responding to your inquiries and requests, and to improve our website and offerings. You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
The provision of personal information by you may be necessary where we have a legitimate interest to carry out the following purposes: (i) to contact you and respond to your requests and enquiries; (ii) for business administration, including statistical analysis; (iii) to personalise your visit to the website and to assist you while you use the website; (iv) to improve the website by helping us understand who uses the website; and (v) to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice.
We may use service providers to facilitate our services and perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail and providing technical, analytical and hosting functions for our website. We may also share your personal information with affiliates of Pure Offices Ltd and with advisers of Pure Offices Ltd. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information we collect through our website, as permitted by law and as needed to perform their functions in compliance with the privacy practices and policies of Pure Offices Ltd, but may not use it for any other purpose. We require that these companies and individuals otherwise keep this information confidential. Pure Offices Ltd reserves the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the website, including, without limitation, to third parties, in the event of any liquidation or dissolution, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of, our business. We will not otherwise share your personal information, except as required by law, requested by governmental entity or law enforcement authority, subpoena, court order or discovery request, or when we otherwise believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate in connection with any activity that violates the law (including relating to intellectual property, fraud, contracts and privacy) or may expose us to liability. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any of your information in such circumstances.
The security of your information is important to us. We employ several different technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect any personal information you provide through our website from unauthorized access or use. You should be aware, however, that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and there is always the risk that unauthorized persons may access or use your personal information. You use our website and send us such information at your own risk. Pure Offices Ltd retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such personal information was collected, in the event of you not wishing to pursue your enquiry or website submission with Pure Office Ltd, your personal information is retained for a period of five years and in compliance with applicable laws.
Individuals in the EEA (“European Economic Area”) have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the: (i) right to request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal information; (ii) right to obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their personal information; and (iii) the right to data portability. Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal information with their local data protection authority.
You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and website access.
SECURITY / COOKIES / LINKS
- Security measures we put in place to protect your personal information: Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we put in place reasonable and appropriate controls to ensure that it remains secure against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access.
- Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. This policy does not apply to those other websites ‚ so we encourage you to read their privacy statements. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links that we provide. In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website.
- If you make an enquiry about our services, or enter into a contract with us for services we may from time to time send you updates on offices that we have available or let you know about promotional offers relating to similar services.
- From time to time we may also contact about and networking opportunities and social events that are being held at our centres.
- Where you are an individual (rather than an officer or employee of a company or corporate body), and where you have not entered into a contract with us for our services, we will only send you unsolicited marketing material by email if you have consented for us to do so on the website contact form or walk-in enquiry form.
- You have the right to opt-out of our use of your personal information to provide marketing to you in any of the ways mentioned above. Please see Withdrawing your Consent and Objecting to our use of your personal information above for further details on how you can do this.
Effective Date: 19/04/2018