Pure Offices, Port Solent, in partnership with Little Kanga (www.littlekanga.co.uk), bring you the first of a series of business improvement workshops, with the aim of getting your business to grow!
The aim of the workshops is to support you with a series of master classes, around a range of topics.
The first Masterclass centres on how to develop a robust business development process for small business – specifically for those companies selling business to business (B2B).
During this master class, you will be able to learn the following:
- What makes a good business development process – with hints and tips to make an immediate impact
- The difference between business development and the sales process – explaining the differences between the two
- Why targeting is important with regard to business development and how to find your ideal sales audience
- The importance of record and time keeping and diary management to maximise your time – time ‘blocking’
- Top 10 Networking Tips to get better and more consistent results to save time in your networking activities
- Q & A as part of the session
9.30am – Registration and arrival – tea and coffee
10am-11am – First part of Masterclass
11am-11.30am – Refreshment Break
11.30-1.00pm – Second part of Masterclass
1pm-1.30pm – Finger Buffet Lunch
1.30pm-2.30pm – Structured networking and introductions to other attendees in the room
2.30pm-3pm – Building tour of Pure Offices
3pm – Masterclass Close
As a BONUS to the above masterclass, Pure Offices and Little Kanga will include a B2B structured networking session, to make introductions to other attendees in the audience to help build your business contacts locally.
PLUS! A FREE tour of the building at Pure Offices Portsmouth, speak to Julie Webber (Centre Manager), about the range of great facilities available at the Port Solent Centre, including fully air-conditioned offices and meeting rooms.
Limited Places Available – BOOK EARLY – Click to book Here