Pure Offices provide offices to rent in 20 locations across the UK.
Serviced offices offer businesses looking for a small to medium sized office the total occupancy solution providing well connected offices with excellent facilities, flexibility, great value for money, broadband and telephony for an inclusive cost.
6 reasons why serviced offices are the right choice for you:
- We’ll do the chores. All elements are taken care of by the centre staff, meaning you won’t have any property management problems to contend with – you need not worry about the cleaning, building security or even changing a light bulb, so you have more energy and time to focus on your workload.
- Added flexibility with monthly rolling licence agreements. A serviced office is a great option for businesses who are not sure if they are going to be expanding or contracting in the future as the flexible agreement means that you can move rooms within the centre, take on additional offices or move out if the office is no longer required – usually on just a months’ notice.
- No downtime for moving in. We’re here, we know our building, everything will be ready for you on move in day – just bring your stuff.
- Endless Networking Opportunities. Our Centres have great community vibes going on with business networking events, social parties, coffee morning and much more to keep you happy in the workplace along with the opportunity to do business with your neighbours.
- The ability to test new markets. Split testing is a brilliant way to figure out which marketing method suits your business. With a short term licence agreement available in 20 locations – you can test multiple markets in different locations without significant long-term investment. This means that if you’re expanding and unsure which city to target next, you can test more than one with low risk then base your final decision on concrete results.
- One monthly direct debit and an invoice telling you how much its going to be, 2 weeks prior. You’ll only be charged your rental figure and anything you’ve used, no surprises and all you have to do is fill in a Direct Debit form when you move in.
Pure Offices own and manage office space in 20 major locations across the UK. We offer smart and affordable office space with simple and flexible agreements, fast broadband, a free phone and low call costs. Whether you’re a startup or a global business, looking for a first office to rent or a regional satellite office – Pure’s offices are contemporary, well-specified, and affordable.